I developed this easy treat using just five simple ingredients. It’s perfect for having on-hand for those sweet-tooth cravings. A special ingredient—collagen powder—adds a boost of protein to this sweet, low-carb dessert.
YIELDS:12 – 18 servings
PREP TIME:0 hours 5 mins
COOK TIME:0 hours 30 mins
TOTAL TIME:0 hours 35 mins
1 c. creamy natural peanut butter
1/4 c. coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
1/3 collagen peptides (we prefer Vital Proteins)
1/4 c. chocolate chips, dairy-free if desired
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and collagen peptides until smooth.
- Pour into an 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place pan in freezer for 30 minutes until completely hard.
- Once ready to enjoy, remove from freezer and cut into 18 squares. Fudge should be stored covered in freezer—will last for up to a month (if it makes it that long).